Welcome to my fzelemet blog

welcome to fzelemet blog, at here u will see my life, my recipe n my story..

just enjoy n write down comment...

thx

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Evolution or Original??

Time pass, leaf falls, season change, time cant be turning bek again. Everything cant get whatever I imagine or dreaming. Loneliness let me face a lot of thing, many thing strike me deep into the sea, my heart broke and recover for many many times, my dog was not my dog again, he cant recognize me as my Maggie is a SHE… thing change… punishment to me still coming, challenge to me still striking deep inside my heart, this is my evolution, COLD, CRUE, no any FEELING, everything going for PROFIT, dark side of me is increasing, cover up my kind and feeling tat I originally had. After graduated, I will help my dad to follow up the family business, I need to be more flexible, profit go 1st,only think for the rest????

Will I bcome tat wat I imagine, a successful business man tat dun have any feeling?? This is wat my college lec Ms.Lai worry, I think she have predict or see wat I will become. Not only Ms.Lai, also got few person predicting my future for me b4, both of them say I mostly will become successful but it need to see wat issues tat make me bcome successful, mean tat original me or evolution me. Both of it will have a lot of different for treating people and situation. One is profit, another 1 is feeling. How to going bek??? My parent worrying me turns into DARK road.

Moodiness make me suddenly change a lot n think a lot. Is there anybody that can change me bek except my mummy??? Will I bcome bad guy tat always show in TV series?? Haha…who noes. Let the time pass n see how I bome n wat I will bcome.

No comments: